Saturday, July 4, 2015

8

Emmalyn's medical update:
She has a little cough right now, but I'm thinking its from her teething.

Emmalyn's growth update:
14lb 5oz (almost the 4th percentile!)
27inches (the 38th percentile!)

Emmalyn's clothing size: 
Diapers: White Cloud size 2! Still size 2 in pretty much any brand.
Onesies: 3-6 months, and some 9 month
Pants: She isn't really wearing pants anymore, but for her shorts, I think we're going to get her 6 month size. *Update on shorts* Most 6 month shorts are still too big for her...:(

Emmalyn's eating update:
She is officially on formula for her nutritional needs. She eats a lot of cereals and breads, whenever we go out she hates being the only one not eating real food, so we will break her off some of our hamburger bun and some fry pieces.

Emmalyn's sleeping update:
Sleeps through the night. Still in the swing in the living room. I'm afraid to put her in with Joey because I'm sure they'd wake each other up, or I know that Joey would wake her up if he woke up in the morning before she did.

Emmalyn's new developments update:
She's sitting up a lot better! Still not 100% without falling over, but we're getting there. Joey was a little later for the sitting up and crawling too.
She likes the exersaucer a lot more than she did a few months ago!
She has her first tooth!! She got it last week (today being 6/4/15), and it is her bottom front left (the right one if you're looking at her). The one next to it (the left one if you're looking at her) is not far behind. I was surprised that the other one didn't pop through the very next day.
*Tooth update* She popped her second tooth through last week (today being 7/21/15). It was the bottom left if you are looking at her.

Emmalyn's words:
Just barely starting to babble a ton. No syllables or "mama", "dada" yet. I'm a little concerned, but I think I'll wait it out a little.

Emmalyn's Likes:
Being held, napping in our bed, "riding" on Daddy's back, her bottle, puffs, cereal, her binky. She LOVES her binky...I'm trying to wean her from it now. I am trying to give it to her only when she cries or is going down for a nap or bedtime....

Emmalyn's Dislikes:
Water, her crib, being set down, having her binky taken away, not being held right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home