Friday, December 12, 2014

Another post pregnancy update...

How old is baby? 5 1/2 weeks old.

Total weight gain/loss: At least 15 pounds. That was a few weeks ago though. We did finally buy a digital scale!

Back to regular clothes? Some. I still like the looseness of maternity clothes. That, and I don't really have many regular clothes that will look good (I'm still flabby in the tummy).

Stretch marks? I have some on my belly now!!! I'm SO sad!

My sleep: Just at night, and even then it gets disrupted. 

Miss Anything from being pregnant? Yep. Didn't think I would miss anything, but I do. I loved being able to hold her and feel her, and no one else could....

Exercise: Not technical exercise yet. Not in the mood.

Belly Button in or out? In now. Never popped out, but almost did moreso than when I was pregnant with Joey. And I could push it out a little...bleh.

Wedding rings on or off? It's on, and fitting perfectly, just like it did during pregnancy.

Happy or Moody most of the time: a little emotional. Totally normal though I know.

How are you healing/feeling? Really good actually. Much better than I felt after Joey's birth. I am still pretty sore, just like after Joey, but I think since I was prepared for it this time, I know what to expect and not be so overwhelmed this time.

Looking forward to: Not sure. I don't want the time to pass at all this time. I want to keep Jonathan home forever and keep the kids little. Hopefully, I'll get over it haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home