6 months!
Emmalyn's medical update:
She has a cold right now. I wish there was a way to just make her cough by touching her leg or something...
Emmalyn's growth update:
We have her 6 month appointment on Friday. I'm not sure how much she weighs. I'm really nervous that she won't have gained anything and that they'll call CPS or something :(
People mistake her for being 3 months old, and when I tell them she's 6 months old, they are pretty shocked. I'm not sure how I feel about that....
Emmalyn's clothing size:
Diapers: Huggies 1 still, but I think we could move her to a 2 and be okay.
Onesies: 0-3 month
Pants: still 6ish month size
Everything else is the same. She hasn't grown much this last month either.
Emmalyn's eating update:
We have supplemented a lot with her. She usually gets 1 or 2 bottles of formula a day, and we make a 4 ounce bottle, but she almost never finishes it. Sometimes, she does really well, and I don't have to feed her formula.
I think my breast milk is not very caloric. I wish my body could just make the right milk.
Since she is 6 months old, we will start solids with her. I think I want to feed her really fatty foods, like avocado.
Emmalyn's sleeping update:
She usually sleeps through the night now. She is still in her swing, but we will put her in her new crib for naps sometimes.
Emmalyn's new developments update:
She rolled from her back to her tummy recently!
Jonathan thinks she'll start crawling soon.
Emmalyn's words:
Nothing yet!
Emmalyn's Likes:
She thinks Joey is a riot! She likes to nurse, and sit in her bumbo. She is starting to warm up to people other than our little family!
Emmalyn's Dislikes:
Being naked, being in the bath, dogs, being set down, being changed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home