5 months!
Emmalyn's medical update:
She's healthy. We have a weight check up on the 13th.
Emmalyn's growth update:
I feel like she has gotten chubbier! I will ask Jonathan if she looks chubbier to him, and he always says no haha...I'll have a better idea of her size when we go for her weight check.
Emmalyn's clothing size:
Diapers: We bought Huggies size 1's and they were too big for a while. We were using the Luv's size 2, and they weren't huge on her, so I'm not sure how that all works....Maybe she's just getting longer and skinnier?
Onesies: 0-3 month
Pants: still 6ish month size
Everything else is the same. She hasn't grown much this last month...
Emmalyn's eating update:
She didn't eat at all yesterday, but she slept the whole day (and missed her first Easter!). I think she's hitting a growth spurt! Jonathan and I have been discussing when we should start her on solids. I want to wait as long as I can, but I also know that every time I ovulate, my milk supply drops drastically. At this age, I'm wondering if it would be best to supplement with formula, or to just start her on solids. I have been getting a period (thus, likely ovulating) every other month. If we wait until I get another expected period, she'll be 7 months old, which would be a good month to start, but if I ovulate next month, I'm not sure what to do....I'm one of those unlucky moms who get a period even with exclusively nursing :(
Emmalyn's sleeping update:
Not sleeping through the night. She slept ALL day yesterday (Easter), so I think she's going to do something exciting pretty soon!
Emmalyn's new developments update:
She loves to coo/talk to me.
She can now get her feet into her mouth! She loves sucking on her big toe haha.
She has been sticking her tongue out the last week or two. Pretty funny!
Emmalyn's words:
Nothing yet!
Emmalyn's Likes:
The bath, facing out, Joey, being held, having her diaper changed, super annoying baby talk, being worn in our Baby K'tan.
Emmalyn's Dislikes:
Being naked, her binky, the carseat, sometimes just random things make her upset, being set down makes her very sad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home