3 months!
Emmalyn's medical update:
She's healthy. Nothing to report :)
Emmalyn's growth update:
Last time she was weighed (a few days before she turned 3 months old), she weighed about 11lb 3oz, which is the 11th percentile. She had some trouble nursing recently, and I had a lactation consultation, and she lost about a pound. We've been doing much better since we had that consultation, and nursing correctly is something we've both had to learn.
Emmalyn's clothing size:
Size 1 diapers fit perfectly, but I usually put a size 2 on her, and just overlap the tabs.
Her pant size would probably be 6 months for length, but 3 months for waist, so it's hard to decide what to put on her most of the time (can't wait for summer, so then it won't matter too much).
Her onesie size is 0-3 or 3 months.
Emmalyn's eating update:
Like I said in her growth update, we had a lactation consultation, and she's eating much better than she has been these last few weeks. She seems fuller now, but she has started crying a lot more.
Emmalyn's sleeping update:
She wakes up probably once or twice a night to eat and be changed. Sometimes she'll sleep through the night. I'm going to miss it when she gets older; I love my little babies.
Emmalyn's new developments update:
No new developments, but she is close to rolling over I think! She smiles a lot! She can hold her head up very well now, but still likes to be held in the cradle hold.
2/19 Update: She can now grab her own feet! She is SO close to rolling over when she grabs her feet too!!
Emmalyn's words:
Nothing yet! :)
Emmalyn's Likes:
The bath, facing out, Joey, being held, having her diaper changed, super annoying baby talk.
Emmalyn's Dislikes:
Being naked, her binky, the carseat, sometimes just random things make her upset. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home