36!
How far along: 36w2d
Total weight gain/loss: 10 officially!
Maternity clothes? Yes. Just yes.
Stretch marks? I don't think I have any new ones.
Sleep: What the heck is sleep?!!
Best moment this week: Hitting 36 weeks!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Not having any pain, and being able to put on my own shoes.
Movement: Yep. Not much lately, but she's getting cramped.
Food cravings: None really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much food.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I'm huge.
Gender prediction: Girl (for pretty much everything). Girl. Girl. Girl.....did I mention I think it's a girl? And that it IS a girl!?
Labor Signs: Started having Braxton Hicks contractions a lot earlier this time (probably around 21-22 weeks). About 2 weeks ago, they started becoming regular....but then that stopped.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting even shallower than my pregnancy belly button with Joey!
Wedding rings on or off? On and actually loose. I can get it off if I try.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sad lately. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so I'll be asking about it.
Looking forward to: Having this baby!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home