Tuesday, June 17, 2014

19

How far along: 19 weeks (and one day haha)


Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm back to at least 160.

Maternity clothes? Yes. I like to wear them because they're a bit bigger than my regular clothes, so they make me look a little less chubby! :)

Stretch marks? Some new white silvery ones...ugh :(

Sleep: I've been getting to bed later which is bad on me. Trying to get back into an earlier bedtime.

Best moment this week: We're going to a wedding this Saturday, and I'm pretty excited!

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Not yet....although, things are starting to fit much tighter, so I'm sure I'll miss my old clothes pretty soon.

Movement: I'm pretty sure I have. Nothing huge yet, but enough to let me know he/she is there. I'm getting a little nervous! I haven't felt much except one big flip every week (felt it on Sunday this week)....

Food cravings: Nothing really. Except chocolate milk...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just having too much food makes me feel bloated and nauseous. 

Have you started to show yet: Yes. I'm huge.

Gender prediction: Girl (for pretty much everything). Girl. Girl. Girl.....did I mention I think it's a girl?

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On, and will be coming off soon (and staying off, so I don't have to get it CUT off!)

Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been pretty moody (sad and stressed moody this time).

Looking forward to: Finding out what this baby is! And getting Joey a baby doll sometime....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home