Monday, June 9, 2014

18

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm back to at least 160.

Maternity clothes? Yes. I like to wear them because they're a bit bigger than my regular clothes, so they make me look a little less chubby! :)

Stretch marks? Some new white silvery ones...ugh :(

Sleep: I've been getting to bed later which is bad on me :(

Best moment this week: having my appointment with the dietician. Maybe this time she'll do her job and tell me what I should be eating and how much of what and stuff, and talk about the probability of needing insulin.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Not yet ;)

Movement: I'm pretty sure I have. Nothing huge yet, but enough to let me know he/she is there.

Food cravings: Nothing really. Except chocolate milk...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just having too much food makes me feel bloated and nauseous. 

Have you started to show yet: Yes. I'm huge.

Gender prediction: Girl (for pretty much everything). Girl. Girl. Girl.....did I mention I think it's a girl?

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On, and does not come off easily (have to use lotion).

Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been pretty moody this last week. Dang.

Looking forward to: Finding out what this baby is! We find out June 25! My appointment tomorrow.



I'm switching OB's to one in Moscow. My plan for this baby's birth is to stay home as long as possible (so that means I should be giving birth IN Moscow, so Gritman it is). If it was possible for Jonathan and I to know if the cord was wrapped around the baby at all during labor (and if it wasn't), then we'd have the baby by ourselves at home. But then I got nervous about it breathing immediately, and if I tore and bled a lot this time. We won't be having this baby at home alone, but I wish it was an option (the GD makes it worse too).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home