Monday, June 2, 2014

17

How far along: 17 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: A few pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Boo.

Maternity clothes? Yes. I like to wear them because they're a bit bigger than my regular clothes, so they make me look a little less chubby! :)

Stretch marks? Some new white silvery ones...ugh :(

Sleep: I go to bed around 8-830, and wake up around 7-830.

Best moment this week: I get to take my GD test this week. I hope I have it early if I have it so I can just get it out of the way.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Not yet ;)

Movement: I think so! I've felt weird twinges (not like Joey kicking) on and off. I'm thinking it's baby!

Food cravings: I want vegetables now. I have been eating them, but I just want more. Not sure what kind of veggies though....

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just having too much food makes me feel bloated and nauseous. 

Have you started to show yet: Maybe?

Gender prediction: Girl (for pretty much everything). I think I'm carrying higher too.

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On, and may not come off....

Happy or Moody most of the time: depends on if I feel sick or not.

Looking forward to: Finding out what this baby is! We find out June 25! Also, oddly hoping for GD again, so I can be closely monitored for my sugars...they were borderline last time and it only gets worse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home