16
How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still need to get a scale.
Maternity clothes? Yes. I like to wear them because they're a bit bigger than my regular clothes, so they make me look a little less chubby! :)
Stretch marks? Some new white silvery ones...ugh :(
Sleep: I go to bed around 8-830, and wake up around 7-830.
Best moment this week: That's it's a "short" one.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Not yet ;)
Movement: I think so! I've felt weird twinges (not like Joey kicking) on and off. I'm thinking it's baby!
Food cravings: I have been craving CANDY lately. Holy crap I want so much candy. I ate quite a bit the other day, and it did not taste as good as I had hoped it would, which is a good thing. I won't be eating a ton anymore.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just having too much food makes me feel bloated and nauseous.
Have you started to show yet: Maybe?
Gender prediction: Girl (for pretty much everything). I think I'm carrying higher too.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, and may not come off....
Happy or Moody most of the time: depends on if I feel sick or not.
Looking forward to: Finding out what this baby is! We find out June 25! I also find out if I have gestational diabetes again. I've already bought a cheap meter and strips (reli on is the Walmart brand and it was less than 50 bucks for a "starter" kit. Strips are less than 10 bucks and I believe lancets are cheap too), and I have been checking my sugars already, and no high numbers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home