Thursday, May 22, 2014

15

How far along: 15 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: I'm still at 154 (what I was last week). I'm pretty happy about that.

Maternity clothes? Yes. I like to wear them because they're a bit bigger than my regular clothes, so they make me look a little less chubby! :)

Stretch marks? Some new white silvery ones...ugh :(

Sleep: I go to bed around 8-830, and wake up around 7-830.

Best moment this week: It's a 3 day weekend! :D

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Not yet ;)

Movement: Sort of! I can feel the pressure of what it feels like right before Joey would kick, but no actually kicking yet...at least I think...I was laying on my belly today, and thought I felt something....should feel more by next week.

Food cravings: None yet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just having too much food makes me feel bloated and nauseous. 

Have you started to show yet: No. I have the flab on my belly from my first pregnancy though....

Gender prediction: Girl (So says the Chinese Gender Calculator). Also! My appointment on Wednesday showed a heartrate of 150. I thought anything higher than 140's meant girl (the old wive's tale anyway). Also, the girls at the doctor's office "did the math"; if my age at conception and the month I conceived are even, it means girl, and odd mean boy. My "math" adds up to even! :D It has apparently been right about 90% of the time.

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On, and may not come off....

Happy or Moody most of the time: depends on if I feel sick or not.

Looking forward to: Feeling baby move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home