14!
This pregnancy seems to be going by really fast.
How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2, but still lower than pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? Yes. I like to wear them because they're a bit bigger than my regular clothes, so they make me look a little less chubby! :)
Stretch marks? Just the white/silvery ones from Joey's pregnancy.
Sleep: I go to bed around 8-830, and wake up around 7-830.
Best moment this week: My aunt is in town, so I get to see her (She's from WI).
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Not yet ;)
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: None yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just having too much food makes me feel bloated and nauseous.
Have you started to show yet: No. I have the flab on my belly from my first pregnancy though....
Gender prediction: Girl (So says the Chinese Gender Calculator).
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, and may not come off....
Happy or Moody most of the time: depends on if I feel sick or not.
Looking forward to: Feeling baby move!
So not much for an update this week....I might start doing every other week. If I remember. Or find the time. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home