13
How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'll have to get a scale now. I was 160 pre-pregnancy (about 20lbs overweight) and I lost 10 lbs before the sickness was under control. I now weigh 152.
Maternity clothes? Nope. Not even showing
Stretch marks? Just the white/silvery ones from Joey's pregnancy.
Sleep: I go to bed around 8-830, and wake up around 7-830.
Best moment this week: Well, it's only Tuesday, but nothing's jumping out at me.
Have you told family and friends: Yep
Miss Anything? Nope.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: None yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Most things.
Have you started to show yet: No. I have the flab on my belly from my first pregnancy though....
Gender prediction: Girl (So says the Chinese Gender Calculator).
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, and may not come off....
Happy or Moody most of the time: depends on if I feel sick or not.
Looking forward to: Feeling baby move!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home